|2/1/2011||Volume 16, Issue 18|
The Club will tomorrow -
Due to inclement weather and the pending storm that is due to arrive in Southern Ontario sometime overnight and well into Wednesday the Race and Midweek groups that were schedule to ski here tomorrow have cancelled.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause; we express our sincere apologies!
If you would like to discontinue these communications please click here to unsubscribe.